Accounts is the basic element of the application that allows you to track Assets and Liabilities balances by accumulating all transaction activity. Transactions have at least one account to/from which money are transferred.
On the Accounts tab, you can see:
- The accounts list shows all available accounts grouped by Type, Group and Currency:
- Assets / Liabilities pie charts show the total amount of your Assets and Liabilities (at the center
of the pie chart) and the distribution of account balances for the different groups of accounts.
The pie charts show the state at the current date:
- Accounts with a positive balance are grouped in the Assets pie chart;
- Accounts with a negative balance are grouped in the Liabilities pie chart.
Note: You will not see the assets chart, if there are no accounts with a positive balance, or the liabilities chart, if there are no accounts with a negative balance.
- Assets / Liabilities history chart shows the changes of Assets and Liabilities for the selected
- Different shades of green show Assets – the total amount for the account groups with strictly positive balance (> 0);
- Different shades of red show Liabilities – the total amount for the account groups with strictly negative balance (< 0);
- Different shades of orange show the total amount for the account groups with positive/negative balance in the selected period (sometimes they are Assets, other times they are Liabilities);
- The line chart shows the total amount for all accounts.
On the Accounts tab, you can: