Remove a security
To remove a security from your investment portfolio, follow next steps:
- Click on the Investments tab:
- In the table, select the security you want to remove and then do one of the following:
- click on the Delete icon on the right:
- click on the line twice and click on the Delete button in the top of the dialog:
- If you remove the security, it is impossible to restore it, but you can add this security to your portfolio again (see Add a security to your investment portfolio).
- You can’t remove the security, if there are investment transactions associated with that security (you can see them right below the security after clicking the Expand icon , which you can see on the right of the security name).
In this case:
- in the security list, you don’t see the Delete icon in the right of the highlighted security:
- after clicking on the Delete button in the dialog box, you will see the following message:
To remove this security, if it is necessary, delete all investment transactions for this security (see Delete an investment transaction) and then remove this security.