Categories is the basic element of the application that allows you to track Income and Expense transactions turnover. Income Type and Expense Type in transactions are categories from Income and Expense category lists. By default, there are some pre-defined categories, but you can add new and remove unused categories, or reorganize your category structure.
To see the full list of categories, follow next steps:
- Click on the Menu button:
- On the Menu tab, click the Settings item:
- In the Settings dialog, select the Categories page. Here you can see:
- Income types/categories on the Income tab:
- Expense types/categories on the Expense tab:
In the Settings dialog, on the Categories page, you can: