On the Investments tab, you can see:
- On the top, some charts of your Investment portfolio:
- Gain/Loss pie charts show detailed information by securities at the current date:
- Gain/Loss historical charts show changes of the gain and the loss for the selected period (Day, Week, Month, YTD, Year, 3 Years, 5 Years):
- Value/Cost pie charts show the current value and cost of your Investment portfolio by securities:
Note: All pie charts are interactive, so you can see not only percentage of any security. By moving the mouse over the name of any security, you will see the amount of this security instead of total amount. For example, for Amazon stocks in the Value pie chart:
- Value/Cost historical charts show changes of the value and cost of your Investment portfolio for the selected period (Day, Week, Month, YTD, etc.):
- The table of all investment transactions for the selected period (Day, Week, Month, YTD, etc.), divided by securities and groups (see Add a new security to your investment portfolio):
- - transactions of buying securities,
- - transactions of selling securities,
- - dividend transactions.
- In the bottom, some buttons that can help add a new security or investment transactions to your investment portfolio.
On the Investments tab, you can: