Transactions is the key element of the application that allows you to track income, expenses and transfers. There are three transaction types that can be entered on the Transaction tab:
- Transfer transaction is a transfer between two accounts;
- Income transaction is a transfer to the account with the specified Income type/category;
- Expense transaction is a transfer from the account with the specified Expense type/category.
There are three additional transaction types that can be viewed and modified on the Transaction tab, but can be entered and fully supported on the Investments tab:
- Buy transaction is a transfer from the account on buying some quantity of securities;
- Sell transaction is a transfer to the account the amount on selling some quantity of securities;
- Dividend transaction is a transfer to the account the amount of received dividends.
On the Transactions tab, you can see all transactions, which you have entered or imported:
On the Transactions tab, you can:
- Search transactions using filters
- Create a new transaction
- Modify a transaction
- Delete a transaction
- Copy a transaction